Healthy Oxford Hills is creating communities that support healthy eating and active living.
Join us as we support healthy eating in our community! Download our Eating Healthy Resource Guide
- Assist in creating policies that support healthy eating
- Work with organizations (schools, worksites, etc) to make changes that support healthy eating -such as gardens, refrigerators, healthy snacks, etc.
- Provide local resources and education in our community
For more information, or to become involved in local efforts, contact Kate Goldberg at 739-6222
Find out more!
- Choosemyplate.gov - The USDA is encouraging Americans to balance their calories by enjoying their food, but eating less and avoiding oversized portions.
- Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association
- 5-2-1-0 Let's Go! - Resources to improve healthy eating and be more physically active
- Nutrition Basics - From the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American Dietetic Association